Applied Neuroscience - Neuroguide
NeuroGuide biedt een universele import van conventionele digitale EEG van machines zoals Cadwell, NeuroScan, Biologic, Lexicor, NeuroData, Mitsar, DeyMed, MindSet en van EEG Biofeedback en neurotherapie machines zoals de BrainMaster, CapScan en 4-kanaals Lexicor. Third Party Insurance (CPT Codes) voor digitale EEG analyses, computer opslag en klinische lijsten beheren is mogelijk voor vakbekwame en gekwalificeerde professionals.
- 1- Dynamic Eyes Open and Eyes Closed Normative Databases N = 625 Subjects from 2 months to 82 years of age. Norms include Cross-Validation and Clinical Correlations for Linked Ears, Average Reference and Laplacian Current Source Density. Topographic Color maps including EEG coherence, phase and amplitude asymmetry. See description and citations to peer reviewed journal articles.
- 2- Automatic Artifact Removal with Simultaneous Reliability and Normative EEG Data Base Comparisons.
- 3- Edit and Analyze EEG Segments by Re-Montaging to EEG Normative Z-Scores From Birth to 82 years to Laplacian Norms or Average Reference Norms or Linked Ear Norms By a Click of the Mouse.
- 4- Select any segment of EEG > 2 seconds and compare it to the Laplacian, Average Reference and Liked Ears Normative Values with A Click of the Mouse in nearly real-time. Print your EEG selections, store them in ASCII, Lexicor or NeuroGuide format. This means that a NeuroScan or NeuroData or Biologic EEG selection can be converted to Lexicor format for analyses with other programs.
- 5- Access to LORETA Export edited selection as Binary and ASCII formatted 19 Channel EEG time series of Linked Ears, Average Reference and Current Source Density in the Eyes Closed and Eyes Open Conditions. After entering the EEG times series into the Key Institute LORETA programs, test the physiological validity of LORETA by comparing visually identified alpha rhythms that are maximal in occipital electrode locations in the Eyes Closed vs. Eyes Open conditions.
- 6- Report Generator Topographic connection maps, 1 Hz single band analysis capability, Power ratio Z scores including the Gamma frequency band, Z scores in the standard frequency bands as well as SMR, Beta 1 and Beta 2 with Bitmap outputs so that one can import into Microsoft Word and other programs.
- 7- Analyses of Coherence, Phase, Amplitude Asymmetry, Absolute Power, Relative Power, Ratios of Power, Eyes Open and Eyes Closed Conditions, Laplacian and Average Reference in one program.
- 8- Cross-Validated EEG Discriminant Analyses of learning disabled children (with ADD) and traumatic brain injury (TBI) including a published TBI Severity Index and EEG Correlations to Cognitive Functions.
- 9- One, Two, Four, Sixteen and Nineteen Channel QEEG in one program, (i.e., transforms of the digital EEG and normative database comparisons) are now available because NeuroGuide uses Normative database amplifier characteristics to Calibrate Gaussian or Bell Shaped Distributions to the 2 Channel BrainMaster, 16 Channel MindSet, 4 Channel CapScan, 38 Channel NeuroData (QND) and 4 Channel Lexicor amplifier characteristics using injected micro volt calibration signals at different frequencies (the 2 channel Pro-Comp, 2 channel NeuroCybernetics are in the process of being calibrated and they will be available soon). (Laplacian and average reference norms are limited to a minimum of 19 channels.)